Morning Pills



You're dating somebody's Ex.. Somebody is dating your Ex..
Your Ex is dating somebody's Ex.. In this life we are all X men



Dat awkward moment wen ur Dad scolds u on
Whatsapp for being careless and threatens not to pay ur
fees, and u wanted to write "sori" den auto correct spelling
changed it to "story".
My brother, it is finished.




Armed robber: your money or your life?
Abu: I don't have money and I have given my
life to ALLAH.
Armed robber: you are mad so what can I take
from you ?
Abu: you can take away my sins...





When you send your boy friend a selfie without make-up and he asks you. . .
"Who's that?"
My sister you are finished





Do you know that... If a man is allowed to select a girl from a possible 50 girls...
Even if he pick the most beautiful one, he will still feel the pain of loosing the remaining 49..
It's Genetic. E dey for their blood



Love can make you see your girlfriend as the most beautiful person on earth, break up and see how ugly the idiot looks




If women could read minds man could get slapped every second‼




Most men don't know what to do with a woman who is not impressed by money... Is it a lie?


Pls share!!

Comments

Popular Posts