Jokes Of The Day







1.Nigerian movie self, how can we be seeing ghost, but the people in the film are not seeing it...
But wait oo...are we dead too?


2. My neighbour was singing "You are grace, you are grace, everything reading about you disgrace"
I corrected her, then she said to me, "A wise is a word for the...no...enough is a word..." That was when I fainted 10×


3. Slim girls with big head be looking like standing fan..... # Abi_I_Lie??


4. The only reason why I don't feel like getting married now is that everyone will now know that I've started having SEX including my MOM and its making me to feel Shy


5. Guys with big eyes will cheat on you and still have the nerves to say " Baby please I am sorry, I was blind".


6. # Palz! If I pour curry on a door, can I call it Corridor??
# Wisdomwill not kill me


7. Umbrella is for slim girls.
The fat ones should be using canopy
Dnt just argue with me jooor!


8. Nigerian parents can never apologize, they will just come back and act nice. They be like
"Chika! Come and check this clothe maybe it will size you"


9. Some girls will brag that they can cook...
Until you tell them to cook beans, the pot will look like where beans are having a pool party


10. She paid you a visit and drank 6 bottles of beer & 1 full bottle of dry gin without getting drunk.... My brother, offer her kolanut & 4 white fowls coz you are dating your Ancestors


11. People can be so wicked ehhh...!!!
How can you say short people can hear ancestors gossiping underground..


12. Short girls are cute until it time to say Goodnight...
Then she hugs your leg


13. It's only in Nigeria you will hear someone boast of their level of insanity...
You will hear something lyk "I dey mad oo ask people"


14. So somebody cannot leave a church groupchat again?
Try leaving and a sister will just inbox you like "Bro Kas, why've you left the Lord"??


15. Dating an Edo girl is just like dating the Chief Priest of a village shrine... You will have to appease the gods if you want to quit.
Lemmi run before they break my head with bread


16. You have 10 shirts, 8 is adieu mama.
So if somebody did not die, you won't buy shirt abi
"Snake swallow you there"


17. You did blood money and you are still stingy.
Blood that is not even your own
Where's that Fried Thunder??


18. I just read the story of a man who sold his kidney to sponsor his daughter's education, at the end the girl committed suicide because of her boyfriend.
May the land of the dead reject her spirit.


19. Don't rush into a new relationship after breakup... Wait for at least 10-15minutes.


20. She will be more attracted to you when you get her an iPhone. Ladies have been attracted to Apple since the garden of Eden!


21. A guy went for an interview at a big IT company today for the position of a "Computer Hacker".The boss asked him, "So, what makes you suitable for this job?""Well," he replied, "I hacked into your computer and invited myself to this interview!"


22. Public disgrace is when you see your boyfriend in a market dancing shakushaku to win indomie face cap promo



Pls share!!!

Comments

Popular Posts