Random jokes of the day!!!

 
                          Laugh small

1: One Guci pant 25k and u expect her to sit
and close her legs, u must b wicked, my
sister spread it like fart (mess)
2: U can never knw d real voice of a girl until
she's being chase by a dog
3: I stopped tagging people after she said
"stop tagging me and face ur 2 likes.... Some
people are just blessed with natural
wickedness
4: That moment when u are listening to a
song through ur earphones and singing
along with the musician, thinking u have the
most beautiful voice in the whole world
Only to remove the earphones and realize u
sound like frog
Shift le me faint
5: Don't date a girl who close their eyes
while kissing. I mean what are they trying
imagine? How to kill ur future? Run oo
6: Nobody has a lowest voice like a guy who
is asking a girl for her number in a taxi or
bus
7: It is only in Nigeria that someone will go
for a naming ceremony eat, drink and leave
without knowing the name of the child
Awe 9ja ehn!
8: Girls who don't change their DP often are
capable of wearing one pant for 2months
Pls don't argue with me b4 i change my
mind
9: Avoid a guy that always turn off their car
in every small traffic, sister u won't get one
naira in that relationship
10: Introducing ur girlfriend to a friend:
AMERICA: wow! She is so cute, When are u
guys getting married?
NIGERIA: o boy eh, u don nack her?
But 9ja why??
.
11)See ehhn, is not like I hate slim girls o, but dancing with them makes me feel like I'm harvesting sugarcane.
.
12)Girls will be doing make-up up and down, but if they are asked to draw tilapia fish and label it in a biology practical, they look for boys to help them.....
Nonsense!
.
13)Good sex can make some boys apologize for what they didn't do, they be like "Baby, I'm sorry for Michael Jackson's death".
Shuu!
.
14)Its annoys me when girls think we guys can't say no to sex, we can! But the sex won't listen.
.
15)Some girl will use a pant till it turn to cross ban.
Lemme mind my business sef
.
15)You can't find your secondary school classmates on social media anymore because "Ngozi Okeke" is now "La Candy La Crush".
.
16)Facebook is becoming something else oo..
First it was poke.
Now its wave.
Very soon, it will be finger.
You will just get a notification like,"adexbkw just fingered you, press the link to finger him too
.
17)On my wedding day I will dancing from
one table to another with my POS
U can't come and eat my fried rice and
chicken for free. NEVER
.
18)Since I was born and
now I'm getting old
I've never seen a girl
bearing Delilah. why?
19) Its just remaining 1 day, then I will go and ask my pastor what he meant when he said "2018 is my year"
20) a friend of mine once asked me the different between I like you and I love you, and I answered "when you like a flower, you just pluck it but when you love a flower, you water it daily




Pls share!!!

Comments

Popular Posts